Request Info From Admissions

Whether you are currently in high school, have taken college courses and are interested in transferring, or have already completed a college degree and are seeking graduate-level study, we know you'll love what the University of New Haven has to offer you!

Filling out a short form will allow our admissions team to contact you with information personalized to your interests.

Choose one of the options below to get started

Undergraduate Programs

Choose this option if you are currently in high school and do not have a high school diploma or GED certificate, or you’re currently enrolled at another college or university and are interested in transferring.

Request Information